Thursday, December 20, 2012

Week 19th- still very slow progress

So 7 weeks from the last picture and not much progress...now I have 16 new hairs compared to the 10 from week 12....around only 1 new hair pair week. What is good is that the new ones are now longer and cover a bit more space. As I wrote the biggest improvement in the study came from 4 to 8 months...and I am there now. If I keep the same progression I will have around 35 hairs at the end of the 8 month which would be excellent...but who knows? I keep on trying and posting.
Regarding the little hammer I stopped using it in both the scalp and beard. The hair in the scalp remains there so that is fantasctic news, and also the new ones I got in the beard, but it is just a bit too much the 30 minutes that I had to use every day. Still after new years I am planning on using it every day until March. I am so happy with it!


4 comments:

  1. Hi there, I suffer from Alopecia and am currently off of medications and trying natural routes. I recently purchased a seven star hammer after reading your blog. You mentioned you used it for 30 minutes a day, every day? What was the technique, gentle tapping for several minutes in each spot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! You are right. Use it only between 1-3 minutes on every spot depending on the size ,and stop when you see that it gets red and there is a little bit of blood on the whole surface of the spot. After 4-5 weeks you will see some proper hair and after 2-3 months most of them should be covered. I recommend you to use Minoxidil after , as it also has alcohol. Clean properly with alcohol the hammer before and after. The whole process takes about 30 minutes, maybe more if your AA is quite extensive.
    Rest 4-5 days after 3 weeks of use. You can also rest if you see that after a few days your skin is sore, then rest a couple of days.
    This is what I have done and worked for me, but please consider that I am not a doctor . And please let me know your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete