Monday, March 11, 2013

7 MONTHS


7 Months!!! after I started using Latisse I post this new picture. I read that I had 16 hairs, and I counted 22 hairs now, so it follows almost the same progression. The inner part is almost cover and unfortunately the mid part is the worst part with only 3 tiny ones now, but it looks that it is progressing now, still verrryyy sloooooowww.
Overall, after 7 months, I would say I am quite happy with the results. Now I would give Latisse for Alopecia Areata a 6.5/10. It takes long time  and you have to be VERY patience but it is working.
I will keep on going until 1 year and so far I consider myself : moderate growth.

What I did last week is to get UVA rays. PUVA (psoraen plus UVA) has been a solution for Alopecia Areata and I have notices the sun rays helps overall my Alopecia Areata. I of course close my eyes but I do try to point a bit to the sun to get some rays on the lid as well.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats for your results. Personally, I'm thinking to use this product in order to get longer, thicker eyelashes. Dr. Jerome Edelstein recommended Latisse and I think that I will also have my desired results... seems really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi!!
    when did you start to lose your eyelashes?
    you managed to solve the problem with latisse?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started a more than a year ago, but I only lost half on one eye. I have been using latisse for more than a year and I got around 35 hairs on that half...which means around a half. I will post puctures very soon.

      Delete
  3. very well. I'm curious to see the results! look at the pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lauraa, you can see the final results...I am still around 30 hairs but I am quite happy. IT is not a miracle but it can be of great help specially if you have no hair at all.

      Delete
  4. Very nice post. Latisse is best ophthalmic solution to improve eyelashes growth. Latisse for sale at affordable cost.

    ReplyDelete