Monday, October 29, 2012

11th week

I am writing the eleventh week lines a bit late. It is now  2 months and a half and still not such promising results, but I got 3 new ones so I am back to 8 :). The Christmas target seems to be the perfect one now but I am not sure that in the coming 9 weeks I will get a completely re-growth. I have improved a lot when it comes to my morning anxiety so that is probably helping as well. I MUST post the picture from the scalp. The seven star hammer seems to work as a  solution for partial alopecia areata as I am getting a good growth both on my scalp and my beard. Beard is taking longer as I am only applying the hammer to a few areas, under the nose and under the mouth, but it is slowly working...good! Will the results be permanent? ...I doubt that but it worths trying.
 In the picture you can see almost all the new ones coming, but they are not enough to cover any area..so lets keep on trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment