Thursday, October 18, 2012

Week 10- going backwards

So it seems that I am going backwards now. I didn't get any new lashes and instead I lost two. That makes six. This counting of new lashes seems a bit stupid now, but lets keep it until I reach 10 :). I will wait another week to post a new picture. I am now going away for a whole week and I will take Latisse with me of course. I have used it every single day for this 10 weeks. I will also take this week to rest from the seven star hammer and post a picture when I am back. I think it is going well  the hammer but it is not a miracle. At least 2 months are required to bring the hair back which is quite normal.
Last week, one of the days I was trying to bring blood to the area with the cotton swap I think I got the lid too red so next day three people on the same day asked me what happened to my eye... I think I will not do that anymore. Instead I will use an eyeliner, but only a little,so the difference on the eyelid is not so easy to notice. I will use that only when I go out. That's a good trick as most people will not notice that we don't have lashes if they see a black line on the lid.

No comments:

Post a Comment