Thursday, October 4, 2012

Week 8- some hope


I am now in week 8 and I see a little bit of hope. The lashes that were not affected seem stronger now and I have not experience any falling in the last weeks. Instead I see that 5  new black tiny  lashes coming out where there was no hair. Considering there are around 150 lashes, I have probably lost 75, so 5 out of 75 is not so good , but probably the beginning of the recovery...lets keep optimistic!
I have also spent sometime on the internet reading forums. I found out that Latisse may be approved soon for Androgenic Alopecia (could it help me as well there?) and it is widely used also for eyebrows. I am not gonna test it yet for that and I will keep my self focusing on the lashes with the clear target of having full lashes by Christmas. Then it would be almost 24 weeks and a good time to analyze results of Latisse for Alopecia Areata.

In the meantime,on the other eye, the lashes are definitively longer and maybe darker. Lets wait one week and get a new picture on week 9 and see if the black tiny ones are having new friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment