Friday, October 12, 2012

Week 9- sloooow progress

Well, so I reach the 9th week with Latisse and the 5th with the seven star hammer. I have 8 black new lashes, I got 3 new ones this week. So 8 out 75...makes a very small amount. If I get 3 new ones every week it will 25 weeks to cover the lid or I guess around 10 weeks more to have a decent amount. Christmas in my target! Anyway I will be happy if I have the same progression and have eleven by next Wednesday. I thought once new ones would come they would come quickly but..that is not the case. Reading the study from Spain: "The average time needed to induce eyelash regrowth was from 4 to 8 months". I think most people with Alopecia Areata do not wait long enough when using Latisse.


Regarding the little hammer, I see a decent but not spectacular re-growth. Anyway, it it only 5 weeks. In the scalp seems to be working better than in the beard as in the beard I see almost no results. Anyway, again, it is only 5 weeks, I will use it until Christmas also and then evaluate. I will post a picture very soon and compare with the other one. I dislike that it takes around 40 minutes to every day together with the Latisse and it is a bit painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment