Saturday, September 15, 2012

5th week

And here it comes the picture from the 5th week that I have just taken. Nothing, so far  I don't see any new lashes coming. It is too soon anyway. I know it takes at least 8-12 weeks to see some results. And even the studies say that 4-8 months. I am just hoping that at least I never need to use the faked lashes...but it could happen in a couple of months. This last week has been pretty stable. I am finishing  my vacation at the beach and I will be one week fully offline. I hope that when I am back I have some tiny ones coming. :)
Enjoy the blog and please comment. Positive experiences and good humour is always welcome!
Did Latisse work for you? Please let me know! :)


1 comment:

  1. Applying Latisse would work if you have consulted and followed the prescribed steps of growing eye lashes from a credible medical professional. It is a case to case basis, so what might work for your friend might not work for you. To be sure that the process will work for you, consult a professional.

    Terry Bayer

    ReplyDelete