Friday, September 28, 2012

Week 7

This is the picture from week 7. I have started noticing that the remaining lashes are getting longer. The lashes on the other eye are also getting longer. I think you can easily see that it is getting stable...I am not losing many since the picture from week 2...only a few lashes...so that's good. It is not possible to see in the picture that I have a few tiny blond ones and that a few of them are growing ( a bit) but none of them are getting black. I spent sometime yesterday reading on the Internet about Latisse again. 16 weeks, that's the target! I hope I will get new black ones by then!

Update on the 7 needles hammer: It is three weeks since I started using the hammer and I am resting now for 4 days. So I use is every other day for 3 weeks and then resting 4/5 days. I will post the picture after I am finished with the second period that I will start on Monday. So far it looks like a some black hairs are growing. I can see it specially in the middle, but it would be too much to ask to get a full re-growth on only 3 weeks, so lets wait at least until the second period is finished and then I will post the pictures and can evaluate the changes.


No comments:

Post a Comment