Monday, September 3, 2012

Third week of Latisse

After the third week, I have noticed two tiny black hair growing and new several small blond/white hairs. They are sometimes the first step before the growing of the good black ones, I hope so.
But so far Latisse has not stop other eyelashes from falling. I have lost several, three or four, but just in the border, meaning it is still expanding a bit. Like 2mm per week, which seems nothing but almost makes 1cm a month, which seems nothing but we have to consider that there are not so many cms in the eyelid.
Yesterday I started using a cotton stick to massage a bit the eyelid before applying Latisse, just to try to bring some blood circulation into the area.
I feel in good mood now as I am going on vacation for a month, but I will still update the blog. My mood is up and I am feeling quite well, except when I see one of the "border eyelashes" in my face in the early morning.

Second week                                                                Third Week

No comments:

Post a Comment